Come succeed with us! We are looking for self-motivated, fashion driven individuals to join our Los Angeles team!
Fashion Designer -- Part-Time:
LOCAL EUROPEAN is seeking design talent to contribute to the future development of the brand who has passion, a keen eye for design, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Designer reports directly to CEO/Lead designer.
- Conceptualize and create compelling, designs for all Seasonal Deliveries.
- Create CADs/Tech Packs/Construction Detail Pages/maintain BOMs
- Engage in all aspects of design such as sketching, swatch and quality development, and fitting from Development through to Production.
- Strong hand sketching and computer sketching skills, with a superior understanding of proportion.
- Identify key seasonal trends and drive all corresponding development with oversees vendors.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with cross functional partners as needed.
- Performs additional duties and assignments, as requested.
- Create and maintain monthly lineguides.
- Understanding of brand aesthetic and market.
- Must have worked with womenswear with a proven track record.
- College degree in Design.
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in womenswear design specially.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work in a team environment.
- Must have contemporary experience and have worked in a fast pace environment.
- Must have a collection based mind set and an understanding of the contemporary business.
- Must be able to present to senior management with confidence and a point of view.
- Must be detail oriented and a strong self-starter.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment of constant shifting priorities and change.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of excel, Illustrator and Photoshop.
To apply, please send resume + examples of work + social handles to TEAM@LOCALEUROPEAN.COM.
Fulfillment /Customer Service Associate (Los Angeles based):
This role is for the ultimate organizer! We're seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented, and responsible associate for our fashion e-commerce site. The ideal candidate will have previous retail and fashion experience.
- Effectively and efficiently pick, pack and fulfill all orders
- Conduct inventory counts and maintain organization by SKU
- Process returns and exchanges
- Address e-mail requests in a timely manner
Assist in processing fraud verification for online orders
Identify opportunities to maximize sales and decrease returns
Maintain customer satisfaction in order to build loyalty
1-2 years of experience in customer service required
Experience in retail / fashion is preferred
Ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty
Strong understanding of customer needs
Must be highly organized and have attention to detail
Must be a problem solver
Strong written and verbal skills
Must have flexibility in hours
To apply, email us at TEAM@LOCALEUROPEAN.COM with your resume + social media handles.